Image "cropping" and post saving.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Image "cropping" and post saving.

Post by TDM on October 24th 2015, 10:08 pm

When I insert an Image posting the URL of the Image to be inserted, it cuts off part of the right hand side of the image
(ie. doesn't show it's full width). I have even tried specifying the height & width but the same thing still happens.
The same image I try to insert on this Forum inserts fine on other Forums (such as the NGF).

Also when typing a post there is no automatic "save" facilty such as you get on other Forums, and if you get timed out (as I did whilst typing a reply) you loose everything you typed. Could you add an "autosave" function please - say every 30 seconds which is the norm.

Regards

Terry

PS. Below is the image that keeps getting cropped at the right hand side.
To see what I mean - right click on the image and click "view image" and you will see it full size as it appears in Photobucket.

" />
TDM

Back to top Go down

Re: Image "cropping" and post saving.

Post by Admin on October 25th 2015, 7:24 am

Hello,

For the pics it must be better now.

Regarding the "save" facility I must look what is possible. For the moment it is only possible do save by using the button "draft" when posting a reply.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TDM on October 25th 2015, 10:22 am

Admin wrote:Hello,

For the pics it must be better now.

Regarding the "save" facility I must look what is possible. For the moment it is only possible do save by using the button "draft" when posting a reply.

Thankyou for your quick fix.- my image appears in full now.

With regards the "save" function it is a standard facility on each of the other Forums I use, and usually happens after you have been typing for about 30 seconds, so you don't loose all that you have typed if you are disconnected or timed-out.
TDM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top